Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Of Naps, Sleep, and Leaving Work Early


Well today I yet again left work early. In fact the entire opening crew left work early, because today was the first day that we had to come in at 7 to clean boats in the middle of the week...and no one was ready for it. Everyone was exhausted. Then we opened the ride at about 8:45...a whole hour and 15 minutes earlier than posted on the map. We sat all of 2 guests in the first half hour, then a total of 73 in the first hour. It was ridiculous. ANYWAY I came home early. I crawled into bed and got a nap. Good nap...naps are great...I love naps. Sleep in general is great...I love sleep, Yes my friend...I missed you. Now I am sitting here all ready for Lorri's graduation. I wonder how her test went. Sent roses over there last night with a note that said, "Good Luck on your test. Eric" I hope she liked them. Well I am off to the McCoy house for graduation. Blog later.

No comments: