Sunday, May 23, 2004

Another Chapter In The Book Of How Eric's Life Got More Complicated


Today was a decent day. I get up and Nathan is here. He asks me in a more telling fashion that Amber is going to move in with us for 2 months. I say that I guess it is fine...not that I REALLY had a choice in the whole thing. I got up and went out to lunch with my parents, brother, and grandmother. We went to Denny's and had the longest lunch ever prepared by anyone ever in the history of lunches ever. It took us 2 hours to get our food and eat. Then I went to rehearsal which went pretty well. Lorri showed up..which made me happy. Having her around made rehearsal a lot less painful. We got to see her awesome new ride. Very nice. Then we went to Dairy Queen. We meaning Jen, Billy, Lorri, and I. We had various dessert like things and talked, mostly about the show. Then I came home and told Nathan that I think that Amber should pay a 4th of the rent and bills if she is going to be living here for 2 months. That only seems fair. She is sharing everything. She may not have her own room, but she is using the living room, the kitchen, the laundry room, and all that communal stuff. It only seemed fair to me. We have to be respectful of one more persons space and we should be compensated as much. I didn't say it like that...but that's the general thought. There I sat playing Mega Man X7 minding my own business when Amber and Nathan come in the door and Amber lets me have it. That me expecting her to pay rent is ridiculous basically. That she wants her own bedroom. She isn't getting a 4th of the space so she shouldn't have to pay a 4th of the rent. She got all teary eyed....gave us her whole woeful story of debt and sucky life. After much srgument and me rolling my eyes and finally just giving up..She agreed to pay 200 dollars...eventually. WHATEVER. I don't care anymore. These are people I will most likely not even socialize with after they move out and set down the road of ruining their life. WHATEVER. I want to see Lorri...I just want to sit and spend time with her and not be here. Giddiness Meter broke. Can't afford a new one. So let us just say that I am happy when Lorri is around...and not so much at the moment in her absence.

No comments: