Friday, May 07, 2004

And A Friendship Falls


Ok..just a warning. This is one of those "blogging out all my agressions" blogs. OK..so yesterday I had that talk with Nathan about how I thought it was a bad idea for him and Amber to get engaged so quickly. Just that they were moving really quickly and it seemed like they were moving WAY To fast. I spoke my peace and that was the end of it. Nathan told me they wouldn't get engaged until atleast January, better though not much better, and that basically he was going to do what he wanted to do no matter what I said but in general he said he was glad I said what I said. Everything was fine and I was going to never mention again my problem with the speed of their relationship. Then today I walk into the theater for Annie and Amber walks up and says, "So are you going to yell at me too?" No hi, no how ya doing..NOTHING just that. I said, "No. I told Nathan what I thought and I am done." and she got all defensive and laid into me..basically telling me to mind my own damn business. I was REALLY pissed. Nathan just sat there and watched this saying nothing. Then I walk away....I am done...Pissed but done. Trying not to say anything. Then about 5 minutes later she comes up to me backstage and starts in again. I am really pissed at this point. Nathan yet again doesn't say anything. So at this point I am REALLY REALLY REALLY PISSED! Then later someone comes up to me and tells me that Amber says the whole reason I have with their relationship is that I am jealous because Nathan spends all of his time with her and none with me. Get that...JEALOUS CAUSE I HAVE TO DEAL WITH NATHAN LESS?!?!? Another thing...if fthat was the case wouldn't I have a huge problem with Jen and Billy's relationship? I mean they are both my friends, Jen longer than Billy, but Billy are I are pretty close knit friends. Wouldn't I have a huge problem with them? Nathan never spoke to me all show...except for some stupid joke that he chimed in on just before I left...at my expense. I am so pissed right now that I am looking at 2 and 1 bedroom apartments. I don't want to ever have to deal with this again. I really don't think I will be resigning the lease in August. Even if it means moving in with my parents again. I can't deal with this bullshit...I can't. I just want to throw a coconut at someone.

No comments: