Sunday, May 23, 2004

My Happy Post For The Night


Ok. This is to make it so Nathan doesn't make my whole evening of posts sound mad, angry, and just all around not happy. Tonight one of the reasons I was happy is because I fit into a shirt that I bought during Forum. It is a medium...and I fit into it now. I haven't been able to wear a medium T-shirt since I was like 10 or 11. It is nice. Then just for kicks...last night..I tried on my Spiderman Costume...just to see how close to my goal of being able to fit in the costume without looking bad I am. I DON'T LOOK AWFUL! I still need to work on my chest, and my obliques, and my abs in general...but that's pretty much it. Working on my arms will make it look even better..but I would look good in it if I get my obliques and chest a little shaped. Happy, Happy, Happy. Giddiness Meter in repairs.

No comments: