Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Of Graduation, Uncomfortable Questions, And Names Impossible To Pronounce


Tonight I went to Lorri's graduation. It was the best graduation ceremony I have ever been to. There were 750 students and it only lasted until like 10. Very nice. Now to the less fun part of the evening...before graduation when Lori's dad came up to me and said, "So I hear you are dating my daughter without asking me." SILENCE...LOTS OF SILENCE. It was not fun..but I think he was joking because nothing else was said. Oh well. It was a good time. Tomorrow is the movie with Lorri. Can't wait. It will be fun. Lots of fun. I would like to say that it is kinda wierd censoring my blog. I have been leaving out certain things because Billy is reading and I don't want to say things that might make him unccomfortable..and because Lorri is reading and I have to leave some things to mystery. I'm going to bed now. Another early morning tomorrow...WORK AT 7:15...that means I have to be in in 7 hours. That means I have time for almost 5 hours sleep. I'll blog later. Most likely about the movie date. Giddiness Level: 90%

No comments: