Friday, December 31, 2004

Blogging At Billy's


Well I am at Billy's house...getting ready to go to Phil's party. I don't really want to go but Billy says he needs support..so I am going. We are making an appearance and then leaving...an hour and a half...tops. Today I did parade...I was a fireman. It was...less than exciting. Things are going ok. The footer is now in place on the NEW and IMPROVED Eric's Blog. Another year has come and gone..and I am pretty much exactly where I was before...but with more friends...and I think better friends. I have lost weight..which was last years resolution. Resolutions for this year...Get in better shape. The weight is mostly gone...but the muscle is far from here. Stay close with friends and family. Don't hurt people. Have some fun damnit. Eat more healthy. Be there for friends when they need me...and stop focusing on what's going on with me so much that I give the impression that what is going on with them isn't important. Get atleast 5 paid acting jobs this year. If Halloween, Macy's, and Mardi Gras count as paid acting jobs..then I need to get atleast 2 more. Hopefully one of them is a contract at either Universal or Disney. Stop being so afraid of change...change is good...it builds character and makes you a stronger, more well rounded person. Get to know myself a little better. I think that is enough resolutions for now. I will try to blog again later...after I have had a few drinks...that should prove interesting. Hope everyone has a good New Year.

No comments: