Sunday, December 12, 2004

5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Let's Have A Parade!


Ok. Just to clarify..that isn't some hidden facet of gay hiding beneath the surface that has eeked it's way out..that's actually how the Macy's Parade starts. Good times. The parade is going quite well. It's nice...happy kids, happy elves, happy gnomes. Last night was Sarah's 21st birthday. It was a good time. Some of the gang, plus some new people met Alicia...they all seemed to like her. We saw Blade: Trinity for a 2nd time. It was still good..but I do have to say the hardest I laughed all night was when I heard Alyson say "I want to touch him there!" in reference to Ryan Reynolds (sp?). What made it even funnier was..she was sitting three or 4 people down..and I heard it clearly..that means pretty everyone in the theater got a sampling of that one. lol. Billy and I bought Sarah a Happy Birthday hat..cake and candles..on her head...and she wore it well. How did she pull that off. Well now I have to go and mingle with some family friends before work. I'll blog later.

No comments: