Thursday, December 09, 2004

Thurough Background Checks May Apply


Ok so today was pretty much a bust as far as getting things done. I went to get the front end of my car aligned and it turns out that the guy who does the alignments had a death in the family and won't be back till Monday. Then I went to Park Central to try to find out what was up with our Secruity Deposit and Pet Deposits...a heafty sum of nearly 900 dollars. Well it turns out that my former roommate Matt still owed them money so they aren't giving any of it back. They are going to research the account and get back to me soon. If they aren't giving me any money..Matt is. That's just the way it's going to work..500 smackers..from him to me..as an involuntary christmas gift...before Christmas. So now I am going to Man of La Mancha rehearsal..which I think will be a waste of time cause none of the leads are going to be there tonight. How we can have a rehearsal with none of the leads there I am unsure..but I guess I will find out. I will be back later.

No comments: