Monday, December 13, 2004

The Death Of The Image Of Santa


So yesterday I got to be in the first half of the parade. It was a blast! I got to hang wih all of the people I never get to see anymore. Cause they are all in the first half and I am in the second half so our sets are at different times. But yesterday was great. I was a New Holiday Clown..which actually looked like a birthday party clown wearing a clown suit taylored for a Hippo. It was HUGE! My former roommate Matt played Santa yesterday..fulling destroying all belief I had. Overweight, alcoholic, annoying as hell. He kept walking around going, "WHO WANTS TO RUB SANTA'S BELLY!" in this really high pitched annnoying voice. Disturbing. After all that I went to Jaws and picked up Alicia. We went to rehearsal at Billy's. Our scene is going much better. Strange to have your best friend tell you that he needs that last kiss with your girlfriend to be a little longer. Not that I mind...I mean..it's a pleasure. Just wierd. The McCoy's bought me dinner...Great family. I think I threw Billy's mom off when I called her mom on my way out the door though. Well...I gots laundry to do..and then...off to parade. I told Aimiee that I want to fill any open spots that I fit in the first half of the parade..so maybe I will be in the first half more often. Anyway..off I go to be merry.

No comments: