Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Blogging At The Billy's


So I worked today. Good times. I also got my finalized information regarding the Macy's parade..not so good on the times. Literally. They moved the dates and times to directly conflict with the rest of my life. Originally the days and times were the 7th and the 9th at like 7:30 or so..and then parades everday starting on the 10th at like 12:00 till like 4:00. Well things have changed....now it is the 7th and the 8th at 7:00...yeah...I have a show on the 8th at 8. And the now totally changed times are 2:30 to 6:30. I can work around it...rehearsal is going to be interesting though cause I have rehearsal at 7 in Clermont and I won't be getting off of work at Universal until 6:30. I got to see the lovely Alicia today..YAY!! We even got to share a rotation for a while. NO tower training but that's ok. A guest tried to tip me 3 dollars today for my show...something that NEVER happens. It was awesome. Yeah..so that's life at the moment. Good, no voicey, times. Off to Improv rehearsal..where we could really use some improvement. Ha...funny...I'll blog later.

No comments: