Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Parade Consumed Life


The last couple of days have been busy...and hectic...but pretty good. I have decided to go to auditions at Disney on the 5th. I am going to try to get a Part Time Disney Prince position. Then I have Contract auditions at Universal on the 8th. Hopefully something comes out of it...somewhere. If Disney wants to give me 40 hours a week..and pay me 2 dollars more an hour..I may have to drop my hours at Universal and go to the more vocally acceptable job. But I don't know. Since I got to be Baby the other day..I have played no other role...only Balloon heads. Which is kinda cool. Kinda sore..but good. Sunday I went to Universal with my parents...prety much a total waste of the tickets. They got to see me on Jaws..seemed less than thrilled with my show..but whatever. My mom managed to complain all day..about everything. We got from the parking lot to IOA and she was tired..then we walked around the lagoon and didn't ride anything cause they didn't want to..cause it was cold. They didn't want to ride roller coasters so we just left IOA and went to USF. We went straight to Jaws..my mother complaining the whole way. Then over the next hour I changed, did a show for them, and changed back. Then I convinced them to go on The Mummy..and they enjoyed it...as I knew they would. We road a bunch of stuff...waiting in only one line...Jimmy Neutron Nicktoon Blast. It was a 30 minute wait..my mother complained...a lot. Then I went and clocked in for parade. I was supposed to be Balloon Head Thomas Jefferson. Got into costume, walked out to parade route, turned around cause of wind, ran back to the sound stage, changed into a glitz clown, ran back to parade step-off, did parade. Then my family and I went to dinner at Danatos. It was a pretty good time...if you take out the complaining. Which doesn't leave much.
After that I went and hung out with a friend from High School, Casey. Had to drive to Altamonte...not so great times...except for the hanging out.
Today I did parade again. I was Baby Balloon head..fun times..except that it has a puncture wound and it deflates...a lot. Now I am home..and I am going to bed. I have Improv show on Wednesday if anyone can come. Money for me is good. Donate to the Eric has a show fund. I'll blog later.

No comments: