Tuesday, December 28, 2004

It's The Most Busy-ful Time Of The Year


I have been so busy the last few days. Normal pattern..but with less sleep. Get up, go to work, come home, go to sleep. But Christmas Eve I went Christmas shopping before work and opened christmas presents after work. Christmas day I had Christmas with my mom's side of the family. I got a Gameboy Advance SP, a game, some clothes, new bed sheets..all good stuff. Billy's parents are awesome and they got me Metroid Prime 2: Echos. Love those people. Then day after Christmas I went to work, then to movies afterward with Sarah, Alyson, and Travis. Good times...Darkness...see it...if you want...I don't want to see it again..but I am glad I saw it the first time...if only for "CHILDREN OF THE POTATOES!". Then yesterday I did parade and then hung out with Jared for a while. It was good times...good guy. Possibly found a future roomate potential. I haven't seen to much of Alicia this week...I have seen her almost everyday..for a few seconds..but no hang out time. Things will change soon..just busy times. Now...food..then parade...then sleep. I'll post again later.

No comments: