Thursday, December 30, 2004

Change For Change


I decided to make a few changes to my blog...it was getting a little stagnant. Parade is going very well. They have decided not to do a BBQ this year..which is a let down cause I was kinda looking for that income..but whatever. They said there isn't enough time. They are having a pot luck thing on the last Sunday and paying someone else to do it...but not enough time for me to do it. WHATEVER. Um...Life is...hectic. But that will even out soon. The house is empty...which bothers me more than I thought it would. Probably wouldn't bother me if it wasn't such a dump. Like I can keep a place clean...as long as it is clean to start with..this place has never been CLEAN...so it's hard to get it there. I had rehearsal tonight at Alyson's...even though it was less a rehearsal and more a reason for pizza eating and Napolean Dynamite. Good times. I am going to do parade tomorrow and then hang out with Alicia for a little while. More changes yet to come. I am supposed to have a footer on the blog now..but I don't think it worked. I'll figure it out and get it working. I'll blog later.

1 comment:

LuLu said...

What? No Eric barbecue? That is a crime.