Sunday, December 05, 2004

No More Apologies


Ok you guys...really not going to apologize again for my blog. Just haven't had time to post about what's been going on. Barely had time to breath, sleep, and eat lately. With work, rehearsals out the wazoo, the few happy moments I get to spend with Alicia, and a severly slow connection to the internet..I just haven't had time. I didn't even have time to memorize my lines for Billy's scene. I let him down..I know he said I didn't..but I did. I hate letting friends down. I REALLY HATE THAT. I am going to miss the first Improv show..another thing I hate...but I will be there for the second one. I guess I will need the rehearsal time for the Macy's Parade. Gotta learn that choreography. I have come to the decision that I love the McCoy Family. They are great people. They asked me what I want for Christmas and called me part of the family all in one breath. It means a lot. Hopefully I will be able to post more this week because my rehearsal shedule will slow down conciderably. I will not be working during the day giving me time to blog..when i am not running errands. I had to buy a new tired on yesterday..my dad said I was about a hundred miles from a fatal blow out..that would have been not good. Anyway..I eagerly await the next Man of La Mancha rehearsal in hopes that the gang is all there and we have a good time. I'll blog later.

No comments: