Wednesday, December 22, 2004

The End Of An Era


Hey you guys. This blog isn't going to be exactly a happy one. Do me a favor everyone...and just don't invite me to anything...for a while. I have no money..I can't bare for my friends to pay for me to do things..and it just hurts when I can't afford to do anything. By anything I do mean...anything. I can't drive to hang out, cause I can't afford gas. I can't go to the movies, because I can't afford the ticket or the gas to get there. I think you guys get the drift. I am going to miss you guys...but I just can't afford to hang out...and it sucks. You guys are getting this email at the end of a full on emotional meltdown..so...sorry. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays...I will see you guys when I can. I'll try to keep the blog up. Later

No comments: