Monday, December 13, 2004

No Parade For The Eric


Well I decided to take the day off to do stuff that needed to be done. I hadn't done laundry or washed any dishes in nearly two weeks. Then there is the fact that I seriously hurt my toe a couple days ago..and it was hurting..so I didn't want to walk parade. It's not pretty. Not pretty at all. So I did dishes, did laundry, nursed my toe a little, and studied lines some. I think I needed the day to get the things that I can control somewhat in order. I am financially dead..but I am physically and emotionally very much alive. I have to work a press event at Universal tomorrow...ALL DAY! 7 a.m. to 2:00 p.m...then parade from 2:30 to 6:30..and press event from 6:45 until 11 p.m. Long day...and to make things worse..it's on Alicia's birthday..so I am working ALL day on her birthday. My attempts to get out of atleast part of the shift were a complete failure. Good thing she is an understanding girl. Today was our one month anniversary. Good times. Now I have Man of La Mancha rehearsal tonight...and I was supposed to go to "Seed Of Chucky" with Sarah but it isn't playing as late as we need it to play to see it....and I am...refer back...financially dead...so..No Chucky for the Eric. That's ok though. Maybe it is a truly awful movie...I doubt it...but Maybe... Ok...I will blog later.

No comments: