Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Worst Firemen Ever


Last night was pretty ok..except for the other firemen clowns. There is one of the Chris' from Jaws..who is mildly annoying..but just cause he asks these random questions to fill gaps in conversation...and that would be ok if they were relevant to..ANYTHING. He's like..So..the sky is blue today..huh? THen there are the other three...Obesly overweight. We got around the first cornerof the parade and they were all severly winded...like..gasping for air..holding their sides. It was not pretty. This is when we are in street clothes, at night, without make-up. When we are in our plastic coats with make-up during the day..they are going to die, on the parade route, with kids watching. It'll be ok..I'm going to have fun either way. It's strange to be part of a group..and for the first time I can say without question that I am in the best shape, generally the most attractive, and probably have the best attitude about what we are doing. It's kinda fun. I got to see Alicia yesterday, but not nearly long enough. I have decided that I really have signed myself up for to many things. I have rehearsal for atleast 2 things everynight..and it's all at the same time. Anyway..I am going to go watch some TV and work on my lines for Billy's scene some more. I'll blog later

No comments: