Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Ouch My Head Hurts


well Man of La Mancha went pretty well last night...outside of the laughing histerically during the death scene...and pretty much every scene Kyle was in...which is every scene. I am hoping that smooths out. My voice is almost completely back..and so naturally the music director took last right off. My friend Gered from work has stepped in to play Dr. Currasco..and did a pretty good job for his first night..with our cast, laughing, and a birthday party happening at the same time. I had a minute showing of dislike with Laura. She handed me a rootbeer float and said Drink it fast. I said thank you and she just kinda growled a whatever. I think that when I am nice to her..it throws reasons for hating me and that upsets her...causing her to hate me even more for not just letting her hate me for whatever reasons she has decided on and adhering to them for her sake. I talked to Jen several times for extending periods of time in the last two days..it was nice. Kinda like old times when I was in my apartment. I spoke to Alicia for a few moments..she was very tired..and it was obvious..so..not a very long convo. I will see her tonight at Macy's Parade Rehearsals. I have also decided that I would like people to be more forward with me about how my voice sounds. Cause I never know. I would like to know. Honestly. And that's my post for now. I may post again later in a totally unrealistic attempt to catch up with Alyson..or make her somewhat content with my blog that has been seriously lacking as of late. Blog later

No comments: