Friday, December 10, 2004

I'm Up....I'm Up...5 More Minutes


So I don't know what it is...the overcast sky, the staying up late and getting up early all week...or the fact that I am just a lazy freaking bum..but I could not get up today. I went to sleep at like...12 and ot up at 11:20. I got 11 hours. I get to do Parade today!!! YAY! Happy kids and Holiday joy in general. Hopefully the other fireman clowns have done...something. Alicia's Birthday and Christmas are steadily approaching..as are my confrontation with Matt and eventually..most likely...Laura. I'm just saying..it's gonna happen. I don't take getting ignored for extended periods of time well. Tonight I am going to Gerard's house to put up Christmas decorations, take some smores shooters, and watch it's a wonderful life. I don't know how much of that will actually get done..due to the fact that I really need to be home at a reasonable hour...but hey...we will see. My back is still hurting for reasons unknown..and I am going to go to my Chiropractor on Monday if I can work it out....get all popped back into alignment. I usually feel much better after a treatment. Then there is the fact that I have been getting my mind bending headaches again..the ones I used to get when I was younger. I think maybe is time for another look into the depths of Eric's skull to check the pressure or the brain fluid. Serious head injuries that leave you with a gaping hole in your skull...are not fun. Post later.

No comments: