Thursday, December 09, 2004

Blade: Trinity


That movie rocked some serious face. HILARIOUS! I laughed so much. The guy who played Burg from "Two Guys, A Girl, And A Pizza Place" is in it. He was so freaking funny. Billy has suggested that he and Dane Cook get together and do a show. I think that is a marvelous idea..except for the fact that whole audiences would actually die from laughter. I recommend this movie. It has the Eric stamp of approval. I just got off the phone with Alicia...3 and a quarter hour conversation. Great thing. I just wish my back would stop hurting. I mean I don't mind back pain as much when I have actually done something that would make my back hurt...but the last couple of days have been pretty cushy on the back..so..I don't know. Well I will post some more later today..after I sleep and it has become tomorrow.

No comments: