Saturday, December 18, 2004

Eric's A Big Baby


Today at the parade I got the chance to be a big baby...and I do mean...BIG. I was the Balloon Head Baby. It was awesome. I got to throw temper tantrums. Jump up and down..it was cool. Even if the costume did fit me funny...as stated by others...as they pushed and pulled at the crotch of the diaper, saying awful things about camels feet. I will most likely be doing that part again..cause they know that I can now. My shoulders are a little sore..but otherwise...I really enjoyed it. I feel like I got a good workout in during parade today. Which is good...cause...well..it will help me get in better shape. The better shape I am in, the better I look, the better I look, the better parts I get, the better parts I get, the better pay I get, the better pay I get, the better stuff I get, the better stuff I get...well I think you see the pattern. Well I am going to go...I'll blog later.

No comments: