Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Eric, The Lying Boyfriend


Ok...so you remember how yesterday on my blog I described that whole day of press event stuff I had to do...All a lie. Never was at all factual at all. It was planted there to further draw Alicia into the false truth that I had placed for her. She thought that I was working all day..so I couldn't make it to her birthday. Well Rebecca May and I had worked this out a week or so ago..and I showed up at Disney's MGM Studios and took Alicia to the Osborn Family Festival of Lights. I got there and Rebecca May was standing there with Alicia blind-folded and ear-plugged. Waited for Rebecca May to step away and took off the blind fold and ear plugs. Alicia was confused. All she could say was "Wait, you're at work." I explained the whole situation and then we proceeded to do everything at MGM in 2 and a half hours..some things twice. It was good times. Then I took her to Jungle Jim's and sat and talked for a while before I ditched the group just before dinner. Can't have my girlfriend bying me dinner on her birthday. She seemed to have a genuinely good time. Her mom's gave me hugs...so...that's good. I passed the tests. On my way home I stopped by Carrie's graduation party just to say congratulations and to see Carla and tell her congrats on the wedding plans. The family is great. The rest of the weeks is very busy..really busy..actually factually busy..not falsely busy. I have parade tomorrow, then improv show, then rehearsal till ungodly hours, then take Mathew to school at 5 a.m., then Billy's scene at 6, Full run-through of Man of La Mancha at 7, then take Mathew to school at 5 a.m., then parade, then Alyson's show Friday night. Good times. I will blog later. If any of you can make it to my show tomorrow night at the Pier House that would be great. I could really use the money..and I get paid an amount directly proportionate to the amount of people in the audience. So...COME..PLEASE!

No comments: