Thursday, November 04, 2004

Well I'm Up


I am getting ready to go to the hospital to see my grandmother and wait through her Heart cath..but one thing. Is it bad when you wake up and your eyes hurt..and I mean like...real pain...not from looking at something too hard or from getting poked in the eye. It feels like someone punched me really hard last night..or maybe there is a little man behind the actual eyeball and he is trying to push it out. It just is kind of unpleasant..and it's been like that since I woke up. ANNYWAY..I am off to the hospital. FYI: Billy and I are planning to go to SAK tonight to catch a cheap improv show if anyone wants to join. The show is at 8...everything will be defined a little better later in the day when I see how my grandma is. I will blog later.

No comments: