Thursday, November 11, 2004

Today Is The Day


Well everyone..today is the day of reckoning..the day when I stand before a beautiful woman and ask her out on a date...and there is a possibility it could end with a positive. YAY! She wasn't in yesterday..fully realizing my fear of life cocking the Fuck-with-Me gun. I was afraid that for some reason Universal had sent her to Antarctica for the first ever Jaws on Ice theme park attracion located not in a theme park. Work was tiring...I lost my voice some...but whats new. Saw my Jaws people...love those guys. Then I went to Improve rehearsal..which is shaping up to be...scary as hell. But oh well...Alyson said I am witty...so I must be. The funniest thing all night was when I said "I'm a good Plane...driver." Billy congratulated me on that one..even though no one else in the room laughed. ANYWAY...I am off to work..as my brother continues to sleep in his bed on this the most noble of holidays that I am going to spend..saving the world...one boat load at a time. I'll blog later.

No comments: