Tuesday, November 16, 2004

More News


Well I got a call this afternoon from my mother saying that my grandmother has most likely come down with Pneumonia. That is most likely very bad. The reason "most likely" keeps coming up is because they aren't sure if she has it. They took an X-ray last night and said she didn't have pneumonia but then someone else read it today and says that she does. They are getting someone else to look at it tomorrow and we will find out then. I'm worried...they told us that if she got pneumonia she would probably die. As wierd and as awful as it sounds...I am not as worried about my grandmother dying as I am about how my dad will handle my grandmother dying. She is in a lot of pain...a quadruple bypass is not easy to go through. She is completely misserable and has been everytime I have seen her since the surgery. This weekend I am looking after Alyson's place by myself. I think Billy is going to Gainsville and Jen is staying in Gainsville and I told Alicia that I think it would be better if we postponed the fun and fabulous weekend we had discussed. She has a show this weekend...and I need some...time. So...we are fine...everything is fine. Just dealing the only way I know how. You being here helps...remember that.

No comments: