Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Things I Learned Today


1. Bad Elections bring out the angry in nice people...and not the normal angry..the irrational threating to move out of the state angry. (oh, that's right..I went there.)
2. Doctors suck..unless they are saving your life...then they are temporarily excusable.
3. Doctors changing their schedules after you have changed your schedule to work around their previous schedule...suck.
4. Life goes on, people talk, we will surive.
5. Things don't brown so good in a glass baking dish.
6. Lunch is always better when you have a complete resume.
7. Things brown much better with tin foil.
8. No matter how the vote goes...roughly 50 percent of the threatens to leave for 4 years.
9. I make friends very easily...somme might say too easily.
10. I also make enemies pretty easily...Skills I don't need # 1..checked off.
11. My blog gets more and more boring every day...and with each of these boring posts I have the potential of pissing someone off...or if it's todays post..I have the potential of piss lots of people off.
12. I always end my posts with "I'll blog later."
I'll blog later.

No comments: