Thursday, November 04, 2004

EATING PASTE!!!!!


So today was such a long day..that headache stuck with me the majority of it. I was at the hospital until 4:30 or so. The heart cath went well...they couldn't do anything..but it went well. They found that 2 main ateries and a main vain in her heart were 95 to 98% blocked and atleasat one other artery is significantly blocked. They are doing atleast a quadruple bypass, possibly a quintuple bypass tomorrow morning at 7:30 a.m. I will be there. Obviously I care about my family...cause I am spending too much time in places I hate. Then I came back to the house of dog watching and house sitting and walked the dogs while watching the house. Then I went to meet Alyson, J, and Billy for SAK (). Well before I left I didn't think Billy was going to come..just one of those gut feelings I get sometimes that I have learned to respect. Sure enough he called at 7:20 during a barrage of calls that kept interrupting my call with Alyson so I could find out how to get to the Gelato place. He couldn't come cause his class ran way over..and he didn't think he could make it. So I met J and Alyson for Gelato..my first Gelato ever...very good. And I think that the stalking of Alyson down the streets of Downtown saying, "I see you...you just turned..looking left...now right..You're washing a dish..now you heard something..and you came out...where are your shoes?" made it more fun.

We headed down to SAK..it was...dissapointing. The people weren't great...the show was mediocre...the funniest thing all night was when Alyson suggested "Eating Paste" as a topic for a scene. That got the biggest laugh of the night...all night. An old friend from my good Moonlight days was on the piano..playing it..not sitting on it..Jim doesn't look so good in a red sequined dress..maybe blue..wait..no.. nevermind. We talked breifly about moonlight..kinda..cementing in my mind that he is not coming back. On an unrelated note..he thought Alyson and I were an item. lol! J was in the bathroom..so I can see where it could be construed as that. ANYWAY..it was a good time had by all. Blog atcha layta!

No comments: