Sunday, November 14, 2004

My Cheeks Hurt


Ok...that title is serious. I have smiled more over the last three days than I have in my entire life. My cheeks actually hurt...like from a workout. It's a wierd sensation. Tonight was the best night ever...to date. It's going to be hard to top..but I am up to the challenge...and so is the amazingly awesome girl I am dating. That's right...it's official..I am off the market. Today started with work...which, even though my voice is almost totally gone...was an amazing day at Jaws. The rain was there in full force...but still I smiled all day. Then we left work at 6 and went to Valencia where I saw Chris' new show "Blood Relations". It is a great show...very interesting. Chris did an amazing job in the space he was using...and with the cast that he had. I had pretty much no problems with his direction at all. While we were there Yvette and her ex-husband came in and sat in front of us. Great time with Alicia. The we went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory..mostly because she had never been. We talked...and talked..and talked...and laughed...and I blushed for pretty much the first time that I can remember...ever. It's wierd..but I think I like blushing. Then I drove her home and we sat in the car for a while talking. I loaned her the Last 5 Years..after making her listen to "Next Ten Minutes". We have decided that we both made the first move...lol. It was just all around a great night...ending with me...being satisified with the way the night went..but not wanting it to end at all. I am at home right now...wishing I was still in my car..in her driveway. I will blog later

No comments: