Monday, November 01, 2004

And The Eric Stands Alone


Damn Halloween...it always goes and ends on me just when I am enjoying it so much that I am afraid my heart is going to burst. I made friends...met some hot girls...all the good stuff. Then it's over...and I am the only one that is upset by the fact that I no longer will don my Checkerboard gear and scare the piss out of suspecting tourists. It's sad. But I will get over it.330 days to go until I get to do it again. Next year streets will rock..and I'll be there. Gotta say though that it never fails that whatever cast I am in is the one that exceeds expectations...unless they say that to all the casts and I am just not aware. But anyway...it's over..I'm sad...but not so sad as to cry. I would also like to remind everyone that Titanic the Musical is great... The music is moving and that's all there is to it. Listen to it. BYE

No comments: