Monday, November 08, 2004

And We're Back


Sorry everyone, namely Alyson, it's been kinda busy..and now that I am back to the roach-innfested rat hole that I am currently calling home...it's harder to find the time to post. My grandmother is doing much better...she ended up with a quadruple bypass and suffering from serious Morphine rage. She is already stronger than when she went in..so that's a good idea. Since Thursday I have..well...spent time with Billy, Alyson, and Sarah mostly. I visited Billy's dad a couple of times to see how he's doing..doing much better. I saw SAW, The Incredibles, and Shark Tale. SAW was pretty good...despite all the naysayers that were there. Shark Tale...not even worth mentioning. The Incredibles...well...it was...incredible. I bonded with Sarah over our 6 hours at the movie theater. It was fun. She and I have a lot in common. I also found out that the girl that I like at Jaws likes me too...that's nice to know..Eric may end his single life soon. That sounded somewhat suicidal...but it wasn't meant to. You get it. Man of La Mancha rehearsals are...well..fun..and annoying. The fact that the director actually uses the term.."Slap it together"...is a little unnerving. Less of a director most of the time and more of a...periodically suggestive leader of action in relation to the stage. We'll call her a PSLARS...I think that will do. That's my post..I will attempt to post daily..but no garuntees. I'll blog later.

No comments: