Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Happiness Overflowing


It has been a great couple of days. Sunday I spent the day with my parents. Went out to breakfast, saw my grandmother a couple times. Then I went and picked up Billy and went to Jaws, checked our schedules and saw Alicia for a few seconds. Then off to Allison's condo to get the grand tour. It's an awesome place. Then on the way home both Billy and I called our girlfriends and then traded phones and talked to them and then traded back. Then I dropped Billy off and called Alicia back and talked to her all the way home. Then I got on the net and talked to her for several hours..and then called her again...after making her fill out the 60 question survey from my October blog. Then we both went to sleep. I got up at 5 a.m. cause I am still taking my brother to school. CAme home...did laundry, cleaned...that kinda stuff. Played some Paper Mario...cooked dinner...ate dinner. Went to see Alicia and Billy. We ran our scene which is going to be a lot of fun. It was a lot of fun hanging out with Billy and Alicia at the same time. Then Alicia and I drove around for a while in the general direction of her house and I finally got there and dropped her off. I met her parents...not that scary..all was good. I came home and talked to Anya...caught up a little. Then I called Alicia and talked to her till 11. Good night. I'll blog later.

No comments: