Friday, November 12, 2004

2 Dates, 2 Days


Today was a great day. I got to work at 9:30 to find out that they were 90 hours over budget. When Alicia got there I said that we should take the day off and go hang out in the parks. She wasn't all for it at first. I gave her a hard time for a few minutes then gave up with every intention to continue that on later in the day, knowing full well that it wouldn't take much more to convince her. As I was walking down to load with Rebecca May I told her about my idea and she was all for it. She went back and told Alicia to put her name on the list. She quickly did so. Then she and I had a great time...riding rides, walking around parks, talking about...everything. For example: I know that her favorite pizza topping is pepperoni but she likes most everything except for mushrooms, She believes and fully endorses the "Bum Day", and she wants a giant stuffed shark from Amity Games...and that is my quest...along with many other things. I gave her the blog information...and I am sure she will read this eventually. If she still likes me after reading my blog...there's hope. :) The giggling, high fives, smiling, and just all around happiness for the two of us at Jaws is continuing. I watched her show today...she is so great. If you get a chance you should go and see it. Talented, beautiful, funny, intelligent, AND interested in me. I am seriously waiting to wake up. I will blog later...most likely after our date tomorrow night..which I am oh so eagerly awaiting. Now I am going to bed...Oh, So tired.

No comments: