Friday, November 12, 2004

GREAT DAY! GREAT AFTERNOON! GREAT NIGHT!


So today was...as you probably noticed a great day. I asked Alicia out...and she said yes...and the day progressed with me in a very good mood. That totally threw off some of my coworkers...who all know about what's going on...even though no one told them. Alicia's best friend Rebecca May says that anyone with eyes knows what's going on...cause...well apparently..in the all the of two minutes that we saw eachother today at work we were...doing something that made made people see that we were going on a date on Saturday. Whatever...by the end of the day I think we just both decided that everyone knew already so...whatever. I had originally decided not to go to Jaws Jen's birthday celebration tonight at PI...but through a brilliantly sneaky move executed by Alicia and thought up by Rebecca May...I ended up going..seeing Polar Express and going to Planet Hollywood. Alicia and I however ended up basically ignoring everyone else there...there were a few minimal conversations with everyone else...but to tell you the truth I kept forgetting they were there. That's bad...but good. The night ended with a hug and a goodnight...and me running at like 90 miles an hour trying to make Saturday night come faster.

The other awesomely amazing thing that happened today is Alyson and Sarah came and rode my boat at Jaws today. I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THaT! They seemed to genuinely enjoy the show. Even though I scream too much. Doing that whole....acting thing. lol...don't know what that's about. I am really glad they were there today. In a realated note..I would like to make a few ammendments to my blog of previous date. The one where I discuss how my friends will be a close second and all to whoever I am officially dating. Well I think that was grossly missinterpreted. My girlfriend and my friends will be equals...I have come to this decision because you need both in your life. Now..there will be understanding on both sides of the equation I hope. My friends will not fall into second...atleast until much farther down the line...if ever. Alyson, Billy, Lu Lu, Jen, Kyle, Sarah, & all the others who know who they are..will be here to stay...at the top of my list...just with an additional player. I hope that this satisfies all parties..if not..you may put your requests in blog comment form and they will all be taken into concideration.

People who get cool points for riding my boat at Jaws: Billy, Alyson, Sarah, Kyle
People who are exempt from this decision due to distance: Jen
People who just haven't made time to come and see me: LU LU! It's a five minute tour...COME ON! :)

I'll blog later.

No comments: