Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Oh The Joys And The Tears Of The White Trash Actor


So the last couple of days I have been really busy and happy. I have had Nunsense auditions the last couple of days. They went pretty well..I agree with the cast..mostly. I am probably going to join Chris as his assistant at the YMCA After School program rather than taking over completely. It should be fun..and the pay is great. 16 dollars an hour and a Y membership. I need to use that Y membership..Alyson doesn't think I will. I am not sure I will either..best laid plans and all. She and I sang "As Long As You're Mine" last night after the auditions and that went pretty well..concidering we had sang it together 3 times prior to that...with some practice it could be awesome. I went to Kyle's birthday dinner last night..which was a lot of fun. Talked to Gerard on the phone for like 45 minutes in what I think is probably a friendship strengthing talk. Then I got up this morning and didn't feel good. But I am feeling better now. I had some serious stomach cramps..like...doubled over in pain. It was wierd. Then I go to make some phone calls when I woke up..including the "I'm sorry, but we decided to go a different direction" call that I had to make from auditions. I hate making those calls. Anyway..the point of the story is..my phone was turned off. I called my mom and she said I had to choose whether I wanted to have TV or telephone. Hard decision for me..but I went with the phone..so it's back on..and they haven't turned off the TV yet..so..maybe it will hold out. I just can't handle havinng to walk down the dirt road outside my house to use my cell phone when I want to make a call. Now I have class...so I will blog later.

No comments: