Monday, February 28, 2005

The Glitter Of Professionalism


Sorry I haven't been posting much...sleep has just been taking priority. My days are crowded with rehearsals, work, and school...AND IT'S FREAKIN' FANTASTIC! Rehearsals at Icehouse are so different. Everyone is there, when they aren't there rehearsals don't stop. Like tonight for instance. The male lead wasn't there. Christian was sick..so he couldn't come..director's orders. Not like he was sick and just didn't come..but he was going to and Terrance told him not to cause he didn't want to run the risk of infecting the cast...SECONDLY...we got a LOT done tonight..without the lead of the show..the guy who is in pretty much EVERY SCENE. Then we spent half an hour working on the smallest details of my scene. He is teaching me so much. Rehearsals are where I want to be..I am a happier person at Icehouse...Thanks Tracy, Thanks Terrance, Thank You World.

No comments: