Thursday, February 10, 2005

How Do You Ruin A Good Mood?


well for starters....you wake up at 5 a.m. to a house with no hot water, then you go change the tank thinking it's not a big deal, then you spend the next 20 minutes trying to light an arcaic hot water heater, then call your father who has these helpful and time-honored words of wisdom "Yeah, sometimes it'll do that." I have been in a remarkably good mood for the past 2 or 3 days...and today I woke up in a good mood..but right now I just want to loosen a gas line and watch the place burn. I hate this place so much. It's 6:09, I should have left at 6..and I haven't even had a shower yet. I just want to punch something..I am thinking that a punching bag would be a good investment..cause I have recently found these testosterone filled jets of anger kinda of annoying cause I just want to punch something..anything. And if I had a bag made just for the punching..I would feel more comfortable about the venting of that anger. I have Jaws today, which I am still excited about, cause lets face it...it's not here. Then I have a W.E.T. meeting at Valencia West...which stands for West End Theatrics...not some underwater sex club. Then I am going to block the first act of Nunsense with Chris, then off to Acting II for the learning and stuff, then to Nunsense rehearsal where we will actually block the cast into the blocking we devised earlier in the day, and then home..where the sleep happens. I open again on Friday and then show Friday night and then Saturday off...for the sleeping. The hot water should be reasonably hot by now..maybe I can take that shower and start my day outside of this place. I'll blog later

No comments: