Friday, February 18, 2005

A Little Scared And Dissapointed In Myself


So I guess my body kinda shut down last night. I went to bed at 11 o'clock and then I didn't wake up until 10:30 today. I decided to call in cause there wasn't any point in going in for 2 hours. I pick up the phone and dial the number. The girl on the other end says "Calling in sick?" and I opened my mouth to say yes and NOTHING COMES OUT. I don't mean that I squeaked an answer..Nothing came out..and I tried like 3 times. NOTHING. So I ended up hanging up without explaination. Then I tried again a couple of times. Nothing. I finally text messaged Billy and asked him to make the call for me...about an hour late. I knew I pushed myself to far yesterday in the double boat rotation. I'm sure it will come back..It's already a little better...I can make noise now but have decided to not speak until warm-ups tonight. I'm sure I will be fine.

I got my DVD of Man of La Mancha. I gotta say...vocally I am awesome...physically I look awkward, fidgity, over-rehearsed, and a little hunchbacked. But vocally I sound great. The rest of the cast is really amazing. Kyle does an amazing job all around, same with Billy, and Alyson(don't care what she says). Sarah looks and sounds amazing. Gerard does a great job..everyone is really great.

I didn't make it to Lu Lu's show last night...stupid..everything. Maybe next time. Anyway...I am going to go...hopefully Billy made that call for me. I'll blog later with vocal updates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what's funny about Avenue Q is that while this is the first time I've actually heard the whole thing in sequence, there's really only like 5 songs on here that I haven't heard before. You rock! Thank you!
Much Luv,
Jen