Thursday, February 03, 2005

He's Gonna Go In A Different Direction


So is it a bad sign if you are talking to a director that you know for a fact precasts all of his shows, even goes to the extent of telling people to go ahead and learn stuff specifically for a certain part, and when you tell him you don't know much about the show he responds with..."Lots of kids." Then goes on to say that there are "only maybe two roles in my age range". Not really expecting much to come of this audition but I promised Alex I would go..so I am going to go..just probably not going to be in the show. I want a decent sized roll in the show..but I think that the only part that the directors thinks I fit the age range for, he also thinks I don't have that I don't have the ability to play. He told me the only major role in my age range was "Bill Sikes, bad guy/villian, thief, killer, etc." Not really complaining..just making an observation. I'll blog later!

Clarification: I was talking about Oliver! in the above post. Just to clear things up for those who didn't understand.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

What the hell show are you babbling about?