Thursday, February 03, 2005

Quiz...


Mario sent me this quiz...so I am answering it.

1. Full name:
Eric Nicholas Bridges

2. Astrological sign:
Leo

3. Religion?
Grew up Baptist. Have varied beliefs now...still don't think anyone has it 100% correct.

4.Where were your decendents from?
Britain, Scotland, Ireland, France, Germany.

5.Craziest thing you think you've ever done:
Proposed to a girl I wasn't even dating..and really meant it.

6.Your worst nightmare:
Being forced to watch horrible things happen to the people I love and not be able to do anything about it.

7.Do you believe in ghosts?:
Yep.

8.If you were just given a million dollars, what would you do with it?:
Pay off all of my debt, then my parent's debt, then I would buy a house over by Universal. Then I would invest part of it and travel with the rest.

9.Do you like your name? If not, what would you have wished for your name to be?:
Yeah. After nearly 23 years it tends to grow on you. I can't think of any name I wish I had..I have always liked Leo for some reason.

10.Which is your favorite choice for a day of play: Amusement park, the beach, picnic in the park?
That's a tough one...How about a theme park on the beach.

11.Which is your favorite choice for a night out: Dinner and a movie, clubbing/dancing, broadway show?
Dinner and a movie is fun..and if the cast is good...broadway show is fun too.

12.If were a wild animal, what would you be?
A Liger. Of course...cause you get all the best qualities of both the Lion and the Tiger...and you have the skills and magic to go with it..so..score.

13.You're an insect, what are you?
Insect...hmm...not sure. How about a drone bee. Lots of sex..no responsibility.

14.Dog person or cat person or both?
Both

15.If you believe in re-incarnation, who would you say you probably were in a past life?
I am not sure how I feel about re-incarnation. But if it does exsist...then I believe I was probably an evil person. Because I am not that now..but I truly enjoy being that..and some say it's scary how easily I assume that role...something primal takes over...so..I guess..yeah..evil.

16.If you were to choose a different job or purpose in life, what would it be?
Anything in the entertainment field that I could support myself on.

17.If we had to go back and live in one of these past era's, which would you choose? the 50's, 60's, 70's
Umm..I am ok with the current era..but I guess...50's. Cause of..stuff.

18.Pop Music, Soft Rock, Hard Rock, Rap, Country or Disco?
I listen to everything...including Disney soundtracks and broadway musicals. I am kind of a wierd guy.

19. What are you most likely found watching on TV: the news, reality shows, sitcoms, educational stuff?
Little bit of everything. Lots of Food Network..discovery channel, Sci-fi, mtv, FX, Cartoon Network.

20.Your spending a weekend away, which of these would it be: Camping trip, Disney World or a shopping spree in the Big Apple?
Big Apple..but not for shopping. I would keep the money that any other person who chose this answer would have spent..and I would go buy tickets to some shows.

21. List a few things you want to do in life before you die:
Be part of something big. Play Princeton/Rod, atleast 3 out of the 4 male characters in Charlie Brown, Seymour Krelborn, Fiyero, Jamie, along with a million other roles. Support myself through acting...comfortably. Fall in love, have a family, own a house, Be totally self sufficient. Not have to live pay-check to pay-check. Fly. Go a day when atleast one other person can agree that I was positive.

No comments: