Wednesday, February 02, 2005

We Are All Just The Playthings Of The Feline Puppet Master


So today was a long ass freaking day. I got up entirely to early and went to work..where I had to wait for a few hours before I could even clock in. They were really over budget so I couldn't clock in early. So at 11 I clocked in and at 2 I left. 3 hours there, 3 hours at the Middle school getting to know the children. Some of those kids seriously make me fear for our future. But the majority of them are pretty good. Then I went to Cingular cause my phone broke. I don't know why..they said it has bad software..which is what they said on the last 2 phones that messed up. I am thinking that if one client goes through 3 phones in 2 months..you might want to check the software out a little more thuroughly. Then I went and saw Hide N' Seek. I liked it..I don't care what anyone else says. Alyson and Travis didn't like it. Billy and I did. Good times. Now I am at home..trying to work on my homework..but I am falling asleep..so I am going to bed. I'll blog later.

No comments: