Thursday, September 30, 2004

One More Thing That Annoy's Me


I really hate it when you go to a store looking for a perfectly reasonable item and they don't have it...like..not they are out of it..but that they just don't carry it at all. Today I went to Target to get a pair of BLACK Cargo pants and a couple black T-shirts. They didn't have black Cargo pants...never carry them...ever according to the 3 sales associates I talked to. That annoys me...you carry white, tan, green, camo, yellow, pink, any freaking color but the one you get when you mix them all together in a vat. The T-shirts they had only came in packs of 2 that contained a black and a grey(gray..whatever). So I bought 2 of those doubling the amount of shirts I needed but still only being able to use half of them for work purposes. I found a pair of black pants that are suitable for my purposes but not really what I wanted. Just thought I would rant that out on my blog..That's what it's here for..right?

No comments: