Friday, September 03, 2004

380 Mile Wide Swirling Cloud of Stress

Well here we are...getting ready for yet another hurricane, this one named Frances. It's roughly the size of Texas. I am feeling a little better in regards to sleep and dreams. I got some Tylenol Simply Sleep...it's helping some. The dreams aren't coming as often, and when they do they aren't as intense. I may be developing Night Terrors...that's what my dad has. His are pretty bad though...he once put his fist through the ceiling in his sleep. Good times. Sorry if I worried anyone...Just a lot going on. I hope everyone makes it through the storm ok. Please call me periodically if possible just to say you made it through...if you don't..you damn well better expect a call from me. As mentioned in an earlier Blog...friends are just as important as family to me....some even more so. I will be riding out the storm at my Grandmother's house. It withstood Donna...that was a bad storm...worse than this one according to my father. Kinda wierd to face the prospect of not having a home after this. My mom had me take pictures of everything we have that is worth anything. Cars, laptop, Computer, video games, video game systems, air conditioners, entertainment centers. Just a wierd sensation. Everyone stay safe. Please. My dad has a generator and I have 4 hours of battery on my laptop. I will be getting on the net periodically, as long as the phone stay online, to check peoples blogs...and just to see what's up in general. STAY SAFE..BEYOND ALL ESLE...STAY SAFE.

No comments: