Monday, September 20, 2004

Validated

It feels good to have your feelings validated. Several friends today have told me that what I am feeling in regards to the news that I recieved Friday night is valid. I would post said news...but I don't want to display someone else's private life on the internet..even though I have done that before...but all of those times were in direct relation to me..and this one is only indirectly related to me. I am trying very hard to watch what I put on here..trying. I talked to Chad today (Casting Director for Work) and he has called my boss in hopes to get me released to Halloween. That should all be worked out by Wednesday...if not earlier. I don't offically have a role but I am in line for one that I am sure will be freed up VERY soon..and if not..then I will be a swing on active backup..no big deal. I'll have work..and that will be nice. I am going to track down Alesha..and get her number. Don't know when, don't know how..but I am going to. I like her..and I am tired of missing opportunities at being a dork..because I am a dork. AND that is that. I'll blog tomorrow with whatever information I have to blog.

No comments: