Thursday, September 16, 2004

Of Doctors, Needless Waiting And Other Such Things

Well I went to the doctor today and he gave me a somewhat clean bill of health. He wasn't entirely happy with my muscle strength...but he released me back to full duty. I am returning to work on Saturday. A relatively easy 5 hour shift..kinda worried cause I am afraid I might have forgotten something important. I'm sure I will be fine..they are supposedly going to take it easy on me my first day back. I am excited and nervous. So many new people have started...and so many people I knew have left...so it will be like starting over...but as someone who basically knows how everything works. That happened at MIB when I came back from my seasonal events..it was wierd and scary. Didn't want to sound like a know it all to the new kids who didn't know that I had worked there quite a while. But things will be fine...I have made it a point to stop by Jaws some to try to meet everyone. Billy and Jen are out in Gainesville...deliriously happy I'm sure. Lu Lu has decided to stop blogging..which makes me sad..but I understand that...as Charlie Brown says, "All Good Things Must End." I talked o the supervisor today and as far as he is concerned I am fine to do Halloween..just waiting on them to call him and then call me. So things are falling into place...slowly..but more than they have been. Blog later.

No comments: