Thursday, September 09, 2004

Adventures In Dogsitting

First of all...everything and everyone I know survived the hurricane pretty much unscathed. My parent's are still without power and it knocked a tree branch out of a tree in our back yard which promptly crushed a piece of our fence...but mostly...everyone and everything is ok. I babysat Tuesday and Wednesday and then I started dogsitting Wednesday night. A couple friends of mine, Buffy and Carol, had to go out of town because Carol's grandfather died. I am watching one of thier dogs while they are gone. His name is Buster and he is a scared little old dog. He is adjusting. This house is great...really needed to get away and feel like a free man again. It's very nice. Cable tv, High Speed Internet, no one bothering me...SO NICE. Blot may have to come and stay with me starting tomorrow..but that's cool..miss my crazy freaking dog anyway. Therapy is going very well. Should be back to work in a week or two. Had a couple run in's with Universal this week..nothing major..well I lied...kinda major. My stupid freaking supercisor scheduled me to work for a week while I am still in medical leave and then went on vacation and didn't fix it even though I TOLD HIM THAT I COULD NOT WORK THE SHIFT LEGALLY. But it's all taken care of thanks to a very polite call I placed to his boss. She informed me that I am not the first to call her with a scheduling problem with this man..and she is sure I won't be the last but she is working on ending the barrage of calls on this problem.I will be house sitting until sometime Saturday. Give me a call..I HAVE FREEDOM!!! And a little money cause they paid me.

No comments: