Thursday, September 23, 2004

Things Are....


The last couple of days has been kinda negative. Sorry about that to whoever is still reading this. Things have been compounding as the week went on. News I got on Friday through me into an emotional whirlpool, getting more and more violent with every corrospondence. Then the Halloween casting issue hit me because basically I auditioned for Halloween and got Mardi Gras. Which normally would have stung a little, but with everything else...stung a lot more. This with my parents and there problems right now that are affecting me a lot. The relentless calls of the credit card companies and the genuine yearning to get back out on my own into the world of the free. I am going to try to post more positive things here at the end of this post. I did get a job...one that it looks like will be paying more and is in some way shape or form kind of managment level..if not atleast higher than the normal scaractor. I have pretty good health and flexability for a guy who has major knee surgery 3 months ago. I have great friends who care about me and try their best to make me happy. I have a family who loves me even while in complete and utter turmoil emotionally with everyone and everything else in their lives. I was able to control myself when confronted with a situation that I normally would have exploded into an emotional rant through IM or email and left it with a respectable goodbye. I am growing up. And to top it off it looks like there is atleast a 75% chance that I may be able to get a nice house within my price range. Those are the things that I am happy for right now.

No comments: