Sunday, September 19, 2004

My Not Return To Work

Well I went to work yesterday for a little over an hour. Got there and they didn't have me on the flash...they fixed that and sent me out to Greeter 2. Got to Greeter 2 and after about 5 minutes they sent me to Dueling Dragons to rescue. Went and changed costumes and went over to Dueling Dragons...pretty much on the other side of the park. When I got there they didn't need me after all because their person that I would be covering for had shown up. Then they sent me to Spiderman. I went and changed clothes again and then went to spiderman...they didn't need me when I got there. They asked me if I wanted to go to another attraction and I said no. No one needed me and it was obvious. One flaw in my plan...I had plans with Erika at 7. So I hung out until then and then Erika and I went and saw Cellular at 9:45. We were gonna see an earlier movie but there weren't any we were interested in. We ate at Nascar and then we went to the movie. It was excellent. Then I came home. It was a long day..laiden with emotional undertones in the back of my mind. Some information that I got Friday night hass been weighing down on me pretty heavy...heavier than it probably should. But oh well...that's me. I'll blog later. If anyone is still actually reading this...comment so I know. I might just stop blogging if no one is reading it anymore. Lu Lu and Jen stopped blogging themselves...so I wonder if they are still reading. Hope to see some comments.

No comments: