Thursday, September 30, 2004

Another Night, Another Fifty Dollars


Well last night was yet another riveting night of walking at a snails pace next to a giant float. It wasn't all bad...I am kinda working into the groove of the whole thing. I have this great sense of...belonging in the entertainment crew...no matter what I am doing..even though a lot of times I wish I was doing something else. It makes me feel really great that they care about me enough to try to give me great opportunities and still try their best to make me happy with my petty little requests for acting positions and stuff. The original plan fell through for me going to Active Backup..but there is a back-plan..but I don't know what said plan is. I got my costume/poncho thing last night...it looks a lot less like a costume and a lot more like a Mexican Seafood Restaurant threw up on me. I found out that even though I was told not to adopt a character, not to dance, just to walk along beside the float all night last night...that I indeed AM supposed to dance, get into it, adopt a character and things like that. Which is confusing and a little frustrating because we didn't get any choreography and no character name or even a real costume of any character derived source...so I still have no idea what to do. I was supposed to get to see the Executive run of Bill & Ted last night but that fell through because we ended up having to run the parade twice and get extended an hour and a half after our original out time. I crawled into bed at 2:30 and got up at 7 when my 7 year old cousin decided to show me a Ninja sword he just got...good times. I am helping out by driving my cousin to and from school for my other cousin. His daycare is without power still and so they are closed and there is no one else with an open enough schedule to make sure the little snot (Said in the most loving way possible) gets to school. Now I sit here at 9 in the a.m. eating my peanut butter on Honey Wheat and Hot Chocolate with mini marshmellow breakfast basking in the glory that is Cable and High Speed Internet. If anyone wants to give me a call...I am in Orlando and the cell phone works..sometimes. I am going to buy some Black Cargos and some Black shirts tonight to complete my Halloween Horror Nights "A Mexican Seafood Restaurant Threw Up On Me" ensemble...it should be fun. I'll blog later.

No comments: