Tuesday, October 05, 2004

BIZARRO WORLD!!


Ok so a lot has happened in the last few days that my computer decided not to let me blog. I am no longer a Bead Captain, I am now a Checkerboard Man in Billy's House (DISORIENTORIUM). Billy had an allergic reaction to his latex clown mask at work and had to be put on sterioids. Very elaborate way to get out of being Clownman. He then went to Jen's for a trip to long for me to go...PUNK! I let Alyson talk me into going to Man Of La Mancha auditions and scored the part of Padre...which really doesn't mean much to me..but alyson and kyle assure me it is a great part with several solos...all of which beautiful. I am sure that I thuroughly shocked most everyone in the room when I showed. It was the kinda shock where it's like. "What the hell are you doing here?!?! Glad you're here cause we needed more guys...but..what?!?!?!" I'll post more later...tired..

No comments: