Thursday, October 28, 2004

And Then I Peed Myself


So today was a day of Billy and Eric hang time that will go down in infamy. It started at 1:3o when he called and told me that I should come over and go and see "The Grudge" with him...I agreed. It took some time for me to get a shower and get over there cause TV and stuff distracted me. After I got there and picked him up we went to Chipotle...Mexican Fast Food Burrito & Taco Bar Heaven....GOOD TIMES! Then we went to see the movie. The best thing is we were both sufficiently freaked out by the time the movie started just from the freaky previews..one of which looks to have some serious promise for scaring me...which takes a lot. The name of that movie is "White Noise". You can check out some stuff about it at http://www.aaevp.com. It looks really cool. We watched the movie..it was really good. Billy was very very freaked out....and we decided that I am immune to fear..it's wierd. We went back to his place and I played some Paper Mario..then we watched Smallville..SOO GOOD...Then we went to Blockbuster where I discovered I bought the wrong video game system. We wanted X-Men Legends for the Gamecube...no has it...everyone has it for the PS2 and the XBox...but not for Gamecube..WHATEVER! Then to the bank and to the Super Walmart...where Billy purchased Futurama Volume 4...Good times. Through the day and night Billy tried very, very hard to get me to leave him with Paper Mario...to no avail unfortunately. I just can't part with it...and I am a bad friend. Oh well..I'll deal..He's got a girlfriend and I've got a....video game..I think we all see who got the losing end of the deal here. Anyway...I have Halloween tomorrow and I am looking forward to it. And for the first time in a very long while...I am looking forward to my next rehearsal at Moonlight. I'll post later.

No comments: